Blood Crow Studio
Located in the small coastal city of Seaside, California, overlooking the Monterey Bay, Blood Crow Studio is the full-function recording, mixing, and mastering facility for Piscean Creed Media, including: The Piscean Creed, Bog Iron, Vulture King, Patrick R. Golden (voiceover artist), Beverly Van Pelt (voiceover artist), and a variety of other project, both local and remote.
Piscean Creed Media catalog at Discogs.com:
- PCM001: A Midsummer Night's Dream (Original Theatrical Soundtrack) (File, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, WAV)
- PCM002: The All Hallow's Demos (File, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, WAV, EP)
- PCM003: Live Iron: 10 Years of Bog Iron (CD, Album + File, WAV, Album)
- PCM004: Echoes from the Cliffs of Moher (CD, Album, RE, RM + File, AIFF, Image, MP3, WAV, A)
- PCM005: Achilles XXI (CD, Album, RE, RM + File, AIFF, Image, MP3, WAV, A)